Preparations for departure are going on well. If all runs fine today and the wind forecast is good, we will depart tomorrow very early morning from Whangarei.
Outbound clearance documents are already prepared for the procedure in Bay of Islands Marina in Opua.
It’s really cold and humid now here on the North Island of NZ. Time to sail north. We just need a back of a low pressure system. This will decide on the day for the outbound clearance.
Payment for the fees in the Whangarei Marina is discussed. They will send the bill by email and I can make a transfer from my account Germany. I really appreciate the trust they have in me.
Please keep fingers crossed for good winds.

Leave a Reply