S 17° 04.674,
W 179° 57.492
As the wind is not good at all, we didn’t make a reasonable progress, and the forecast even shows more unfavourable weather, I decided to use the engines for the last 60 NM.
I don’t run engines on normal cruising RPM but a bit less to reach the most western point in a more reasonable time. Depending how things develop I’ll slow down a bit more.
Currently we only run with 5.5 KN STW.

Leave a Reply